BSL Communication Support Worker – The Park Academies Trust
British Sign Language Minimum Level 3
Mon-Fri 8.30am-3.00pm, 30 hours per week, working 39 weeks per year, paid for 44.64 weeks
Grade L/M – £10.49 to £12.11 per hour depending on experience (£14045 – £16,223 after pro rata applied)
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about the value school staff can add to education?
- Willing to work flexibly in the face of changing demands?
- Inspired by young people achieving their potential?
Could you work:-
- As part of a successful school with a proven track record?
- Within a supportive team?
- Where there are good facilities and a very friendly staff?
- Where there is a supportive programme for new staff?
- A positive and dynamic environment in a Trust which is growing in both size and success
- A strong pupil ethos centred on mutual respect and fulfilling potential
- Excellent opportunities for CPD across the Trust.
- Competitive salary
- Staff Discount portal
- Support from experienced and knowledgeable colleagues across the Trust
- Enthusiastic, approachable and dedicated colleagues
- Attractive Pension Scheme
- Access to Benenden Health Care Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The Park Academies Trust was formed in 2016 with the vision to make a significant contribution to improving education in Swindon and surrounds.
Red Oaks Primary School became part of the Trust in 2019, joining Lydiard Park Academy (LPA) and Abbey Park School, our two secondary schools. As a result, we are able to offer an all through provision from nursery right up to our Sixth Form based at LPA, enabling staff and pupils alike to benefit from being part of a thriving multi-phase educational Trust.
We celebrated an excellent year for GCSE results across both secondary schools in 2020 and another very successful set of A-level results from our Sixth Form based at LPA. We need talented staff as we take advantage of the unique opportunities ahead.
TPAT reserves the right to close this vacancy earlier than the stated date if enough suitable applications are received.
To apply, please visit www.redoaks.org
Red Oaks Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.