1-Week Course: Beauty & Editorial Make up Techniques for Deaf People.
Good news for you all. A brand new course has been set up for you from your many, many requests.
It is a one-week course including:
- Myself as a professional make up artist teaching you many of the make up skills I have learnt over my many years’ experience to create;
– The perfect foundation
– Facial contouring and glowing skin
– Eyelash application and eye make up including eyebrow shaping etc…
- Health, safety and hygiene information covering;
– How to protect yourself & your clients.
- My many years business experience shared with you, including;
– communication skills
– marketing and business promotion
– Creating your own photo portfolio on Instagram and Facebook by using your mobile phone
– Basic AtW information
- A certificate, recognised by insurance companies to help you set your business up straight away.
- FREE Louise Young professional makeup-brush set which you can practice with on the course.
FREE false eyelashes.
The Full week course is from Monday 8th to Friday 12th October 2018, 10am to 4pm each day and costs £500 (including all the above). Note: A grant to cover some of these costs may be available, contact BAMM for more information.
The course will be at the world famous teaching academy; Bath Academy of Media Make, which has an excellent reputation and is based in Bath, near Bristol.
BAMM is a lovely, friendly place to learn and the staff can even help in finding cheap local accommodation.
If you would like more information, contact BAMM by email or email Kellie Connect to set up a time for signed FaceTime with myself or my colleague to answer queries.
Thanks for watching
Please share with anyone who may be interested.