Date: 13.8.2022 – 14.8.2022
Time: 2pm 13.8.2022 – 10am 14.8.2022
Venue: Online/At home/Hosted via Eventbrite
Price: Family tickets are £5 + Eventbrite booking fees
More info/booking: Museum Sleepover – Eventbrite
You’re invited to join a wild expedition! Experience a fun-filled night at the Museum from your own home.
Here’s the plan:
- Set up camp, make your own binoculars, and get ready for a Museum adventure like no other.
- Go behind the scenes to the Museum stores, to discover where insects, marine life, and endangered species are hiding.
- Binoculars at the ready… join a live video call to a South African safari to spot some elephants!
- Ever wondered what edible insects taste like?! Keep energy levels high and prepare Jungle Juice, Dirt Dessert, and Bug Grub *edible* snacks.
- Explore land, sea and sky in our virtual Natural History gallery, before testing your knowledge in an online quiz.
- Wind down and join a special bedtime yoga session – then return to camp to dream of majestical sea creatures, swimming freely in the ocean.
- Wake up bright and early for birdwatching, before building bird feeders and butterfly seed bombs that will help protect and pollinate our land.
All pre-recorded content has BSL interpretation and subtitles available. Interpretation by Tony Evans.