Has your child recently been identified as deaf?
Newly Diagnosed Information Days
- Saturday 11 & Sunday 12 May 2019 (0-2 years), Manchester
- Saturday 1 June 2019 (0-12 years), Southend-on-Sea
- Saturday 22 June (0-12 years), Northern Ireland
- Saturday 22 & Sunday 23 June 2019 (0-2 years), London
- Saturday 5 & Sunday 6 October (0-2 years), Cardiff
These free family events are an opportunity to explore the early stages of your deaf child’s development.
Topics may include:
- Developing communication
- Supporting your child’s early learning
- Your child’s hearing
- Accessing technology
Book your place today:
For further information contact:
Tel: 0121 234 9832
National Deaf Children’s Society, registered charity in England and Wales (1016532) and in Scotland (SC040779). Registered address: Ground Floor South, Castle House, 37–45 Paul Street, London EC2A 4LS.