British Sign Language Tour Guide: Kew Gardens
Welcome Deaf and hard of hearing visitors to Kew Gardens by volunteering to deliver Deaf-led walking tours of Kew Gardens in British Sign Language, sharing interesting information about horticulture, science and history.
With the support of Kew staff and other volunteers you will plan and deliver walking tours of Kew Gardens throughout the year.
What are we looking for?
- Native British Sign Language user
- An interest in gardens, science, horticulture and/or heritage sites
- Enthusiasm for increasing access to Kew Gardens
- Flexibility and positivity!
- Available to deliver 3 tours a year
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with short answers to the following three questions
- Why you are interested in the role of British Sign Language tour guide at Kew Gardens?
- What experience and skills you would bring to the role?
- What your availability would be to deliver tours?